Bolin Technology's 9 Series is a high-end 4K PTZ camera for professional applications. It is equipped with a 1" SONY EXMOR CMOS sensor, delivering an ultra high resolution 4K30 broadcast quality colour image with excellent low light sensitivity. Full HD images can also be captured up to 1080p60, which is optimal for capturing fast, spontaneous action. The excellent sensitivity enables low-noise colour video images to be captured in light levels as low as 0.5 lux, making it an ideal choice for low-light environments such as theatres and concert halls. The built-in stabilization function eliminates the effects of blurred and shaky images caused by low-frequency vibrations.
The BC9's lens incorporates a 12x optical Zeiss Vario-Sonar zoom lens with SZR (Super Resolution Zoom), which allows you to extend the zoom to 18x in 4K and 24x in full HD without sacrificing detail quality.
The camera offers a wide choice of video outputs, which gives it great flexibility depending on the type of installation: HDMI 4K, 3G-SDI dual link or 6G-SDI, IP for streaming are the standard outputs of the BC9. HDBaseT and optical outputs are also available as an option by adding optional boards that are integrated into the camera chassis.
In addition, it offers additional settings (Black level, Color matrix and Trace Memory) as well as Tally LEDs for perfect use in broadcast environments such as TV sets.
With its very smooth and ultra-quiet rotation, it can be controlled in many ways: RS232, RS422/485, IP, HDBaseT, IR, via the standardised protocols VISCA, VISCA-over-IP, PELCO D, Onvif, HDBasteT one cable control.
The BC9 is a very high-end camera in terms of image quality and video processing as well as mechanical design. It is the uncompromising choice for audiovisual applications where quality is the primary criterion and will find its place perfectly in environments such as television sets, concert halls, large conference or congress halls or even indoor stadiums.
- Sony 4K 1'' EXMOR 8.29 Mpx 4K sensor
- Zeiss Vario-Sonar T lens with 12x optical zoom
- 12x digital zoom with SRZ (18x in 4K and 24x in FHD)
- Dedicated to low and changing light environments
- 4K HDMI, 3G-SDI dual link or 6G-SDI and IP outputs for live RTMP streaming
- Optional board modules for HDbaste-T and fibre optic outputs
- Genlock for integration and synchronisation with other systems
- Integrated Tally LED for broadcast application
- Control via IP, RS232/422/485 and I
- PoE compatible for direct mains power supply
- Sober design, compact size, black colour