NDI STUDIO 4K converts 12G-SDI or HDMI 4K60 video source to Full NDI output and can also set to decode in reverse, that is, convert NDI to 12G-SDI and HDMI 2.0 output. It can display Tally signal in real time, support intercom function, control camera PTZ function, online control and configuration of device paramters and settings. An OLED screen attached to the device to display real-time working status and various parameters.
In addition, a fiber optic port allows the product to be used as a 12G-SDI/HDMI 2.0 transmitter or receiver over fiber optics, enabling you to transport the 4K video signal over a distance of up to 20 Km.
NDI HD MINI can also be used as a bidirectional HDMI 2.0/12G-SDI converter. The cross-conversion function works simultaneously with the NDI encoding and decoding function, as well as the optic fiber transceiver. Equipped with audio inputs and outputs, it is capable of inserting the audio signal on the NDI, or extracting it from the NDI and outputting it on the analog output, HDMI or SDI. It also supports PoE power supply for easy integration.
NDI STUDIO 4K is a powerful, highly flexible ultra HD video transcoding tool, enabling you to efficiently build a broadcast-quality NDI 4K ecosystem at a very competitive price.
- 12G-SDI/HDMI 2.0 to Full NDI encoder
- Full NDI to 12G-SDI/HDMI 2.0 decoder
- 12G-SDI/HDMI 2.0 transceiver
- NDI 5.5 support
- Mux/Demux audio
- Wide range of resolutions
- Large integrated Tally LED
- Intercom function
- PTZ camera control
- HDMI/SDI cross conversion
- 1.3 OLED monitor for real-time display of status and parameters
- PoE power supply
- Aluminum case
- Applications: Broadcast video studios, concerts, theaters, education, conferences, ...
- Options: mounting kit, SFP module